Www.sardiniatrip.com/ collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Rubina Loi, VAT number 15786221000, Via Riccardo Dalla Vedova 31, 00166- Rome
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by www.sardiniatrip.com/, independently or through third parties, there are: Usage data; Cookie; e-mail; name.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using www.sardiniatrip.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by www.sardiniatrip.com/ are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.sardiniatrip.com to provide the Service. In cases where www.sardiniatrip.com indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts on which Data are mandatory, they are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.sardiniatrip.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of www.magicasardegna.it/ (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers) may have access to the Data , postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Statistics, Tag Management, Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Payment management, SPAM protection and Contact and sending management of messages.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. & nbsp; The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. & nbsp; The User may object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. & nbsp; The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. & nbsp; The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. & nbsp; When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. & nbsp; When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of own Data by the Owner.
- receive the pro pri Data or have them transferred to another owner. & nbsp; The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. & nbsp; The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation .
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.magicasardegna.it/ or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, www.magicasardegna.it/ and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
Www.magicasardegna.it/ does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Last modification: February 5, 2021